We have two types of positions open.
- In District Volunteer Firefighter / and or EMS responder
- Out of District Volunteer Firefighter / and or EMS responder
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the position.
- Be medically capable of performing the requirements of the position.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- OR be at least 17 years of age with written permission from a parent and the Fire Chief.
- Have valid Washington state driver's license.
- No major criminal convictions (as per RCW 43.43.830 — .840).
- Able to read and write to the extent they can read and fill out reports and forms required of them.
- EMS or Fire certifications required for Out Of District positions. Training is available for In District positions.
Interested? Fill out the form below: